Previous Desktop Ramblings

My previous posts may be accessed here: http://wordydave.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2010

Weathered Windchimes


I took this windchime down a month ago or more. Just too much noise outside during all of these winter storms marching through the valley. Attention all inventors! Design a windchime that turns off at night so you can sleep --- please. And while you're at it, design some sort of non-toxic, non-allergenic, non-habit forming, non-irritable, non-alcoholic, and non-fattening pill so we can sleep through the night without waking up everytime we turn over, everytime we have to hit the bathroom and everytime we have a bad dream. And speaking of dreams, it would be great if you could eliminate them all together. I don't need to be reminded of my insanity, depravity, and fears. Another pill for those would be much appreciated.





Pink is good.
Even on dark
And dreary days,
The plum and almond blossoms
Make me smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the other day I wished I was you, or at the very least had your camera. The fog was breathtaking. Only skimming the surface, and otherworldly... but I didn't have your camera, or any camera, so it will just have to remain in my mind.
BTW, you are sounding like a GOM; unfortunately, I identify with a lot of that so guess I am a GOW. So figure that one out.
Lindy