Previous Desktop Ramblings

My previous posts may be accessed here: http://wordydave.blogspot.com/

December 9, 2010

When The Cat's Away . . .


We were greeted with an unusually bright rainbow at work Tuesday morning at sunrise. The brightest anyone of us had seen. We oooo'd and aaaa'd while I kicked myself for not having my camera with me. Jan took cell phone photos. I was hoping a Stockton
Record photographer was up early enough to see it, too.

Then on Wednesday, I decided to take my camera just in case another 'event' might happen. Well, the event happened, but it wasn't nearly as bright and only lasted about 5 minutes, where the rainbow Tuesday was shining for a good 15. So these pictures are but a meager replay of the day before. But you can still see the double arc, just like before.

After the excitement, everyone got more excited as we put up xmas lights. Even Roy and Tasha came with stuff. Tasha wanted to play, play, play, but didn't like her Santa hat at all.

With morale boosted, we all worked harder than usual the rest of the day - even though the boss was out of town! Ha! Roberta, you missed all the fun!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

I was kicking myself that morning too for not having a better camera... I took a pic, but it didn't even show up, LOL
someday...