Previous Desktop Ramblings

My previous posts may be accessed here: http://wordydave.blogspot.com/

November 27, 2010

Double the Fun

This Thanksgiving dinner was missing trumpet fanfare but little else as we sat at tables spread to the max with all sorts of traditional scrumptiousness. Robert and Becky hosted our small gathering of family and friends. Partly potluck, the goodies ranged from pecan and honey-glazed brie to Costco tri-tip. Even Angel had fun playing with the kitten and the piano. Not too many pictures taken, but I was having too much fun talking (listening) and eating. God has so abundantly provided, and we thanked Him for it.

I noticed that for the first Thanksgiving celebration in my long history, almost everyone was using an electronic device of some kind or another. Phones, cameras, iPod Touch, computer, even a Canon Selphy printer. It's all about making sure you're entertained during the entertainment, I guess.

No comments: