Previous Desktop Ramblings

My previous posts may be accessed here: http://wordydave.blogspot.com/

March 18, 2010

Rare Oldies

There are old pictures that I took 20 years ago . . . and then there are OLD pictures that were taken decades ago, before I could press a shutter. Here is a young Larry with his cousin Ginnie.






I had a girlfriend in college who was accused of robbing the cradle. She was a junior when I was a freshman. Royalynn caught Okie when he was about 10 years younger than she was, I think.





Monte was everybody's favorite little kid and he was shown off a lot around the family circuit. Here's Grandma Grace, Royalynn, Judie and Grandpa Jesse admiring the perfect boy!







Bob Anderson was the quintessential good guy, his own man and the best barber in the family.






The Foxes and Skinners only saw each other in San Luis Obispo when visiting the grandparents. 30 miles was a long way away in those days.

No comments: